Teachers and Program Coordinators Register Now for the
When: Saturday, September 7, 2013
Where: Carolina Theatre of Durham 309 W. Morgan Street, Durham 27701 Showcase Locations: Cinema 1 & 2, Donor Lounge
Time: 9:30 – 1:30 pm ( Teacher Check-in and Refreshments from 8:30 – 9:30) Register Here!
**Click on the following links to check out the CAPS Artist Showcase Schedule & List of Artists and Organizations Participating and their Booth Numbers.
Teachers and Program Coordinators are invited to attend The Cultural Arts and Integration Booking Fair, a FREE half-day event hosted by the Durham Arts Council and Carolina Theatre. (CEU Credit is available)
- Come prepared to learn about educational arts programming and resources for arts integration (artists-in-schools residencies, workshops, and performances); meet CAPS Teaching Artists, see live demonstrations/performances and video showcases throughout the day.
- The Carolina Theatre Arts Discover series and Durham Arts Council CAPS Artists-in-schools programs reinforce North Carolina Essential Standards and Common Core curriculum and engage students to support academic achievement, creativity, and cultural awareness through the arts!
- Learn about funding CAPS and Carolina Theatre Arts Discovery Programs and grants available.
- CEU Credit is available to teachers who attend the full event and provide a reflection/evaluation summary for a total of 5 hours (0.5 in CEU credit).
- The fair is open to Teachers, After-School Manager, Youth/Children’s Program coordinators, PTA Parents, Principals and Administrators, Library program managers, Homeschool groups, Preschool coordinators, Senior Program coordinators, and more. Register Here!