- DPS extended deadline to REQUEST CAPS programs and encumber funds is JANUARY 28, 2019
- Click here to designate a CAPS Representative for your school. This person will work with school administrators, teachers and Arts Integration Team members to coordinate arts enrichment for the school through the CAPS program and/or other community arts organizations.
- All Durham Public Schools receive a CAPS budget annually based on enrollment. Contact the CAPS Office at 919-560-2718 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out your school’s CAPS budget. . Grants may also be available through the CAPS Office and updated online.
- Encumbering CAPS funds process- CAPS procedure & encumbering guidelines DPS 2018-19
- Review and select CAPS Artists online via the online artist directory
To Request a printed copy of the CAPS Artist Guidebook, call (919) 560-2718 or email email@example.com
*An ideal CAPS Arts Integration Team consists of an administrator, an arts education teacher, a classroom teacher, a PTA/PTO representative, and other interested parties.